Who We Are
The New Brunswick Pharmacists’ Association is the voice of pharmacists in the province and is committed to providing leadership for the profession and to improving the health of New Brunswickers. The not-for-profit Association represents the professional interests of over 830 pharmacists.
To help pharmacists enhance patient care through sustainable pharmacy practices
- Patients are diagnosed by Health Care Professionals
- Pharmacists manage patient medication/therapy
- Pharmacies have fair returns for their expanded services
- Reduce total health care costs (particularly in the aging population).
- Increase pharmacist satisfaction
- Improve productivity