Who We Are
The New Brunswick Pharmacists’ Association is the voice of pharmacy professionals in the province and leads advocacy in support of expanding the role of pharmacy expertise in the health-care system.
Our mission is to support sustainable pharmacy practices by advocating for members’ professional interests and by providing superior education and benefits.
- Unite the voice of pharmacy professionals in New Brunswick
- Enhance the profession through meaningful member services and benefits
- Promote recognition of the value of pharmacy services
- Professional Practice – Support the work of pharmacy professionals
- Government Relations & Advocacy – Influence and promote an expanded role for pharmacy in the health care system
- Governance & Operations – Strengthen the governance of the NBPA and align with a modernized business model
- Strategic Communications – Increase NBPA capacity and strengthen its internal and external communications with members, key partners, and stakeholders
- Pharmacy Transformation – Assist and support the continued evolution of the profession
A Prescription for Relief in Our Health-Care Crisis