Benefits of Membership
The New Brunswick Pharmacists’ Association is the voice pharmacists in this province.
We promote and advance the profession of pharmacy and provide our members with the following services:
- Advocate and advance the profession
- Engage stakeholders about the value of pharmacist services
- Preferential insurance rates and a discounted rate for membership to the Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Advocate for appropriate compensation and recognition of pharmacists' contribution to healthcare
- Support members by providing quality services and professional development
- Provide member service programs and benefits including liability insurance and pharmacy practice support
- Keep members informed and up-to-date on issues affecting them
- Work collaboratively with key pharmacy stakeholders to ensure members' needs are met
- Ensure members are provided with appropriate continuing education programming
- Advocate for full utilization of pharmacists within the health system
- Provide coordinated communications services on issues of importance to all pharmacists, including Pharmacist Awareness Week.
- Provide members with reduced rates on the annual New Brunswick Pharmacy Conference.
- Give member pharmacists the opportunity to represent pharmacists' needs and serve the profession by becoming a member of the NBPA Board of Directors or on one of several its committees.
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Exclusive members-only access to research papers and our website
We asked! They answered!
Read what NB political parties said in response to our questions about pharmacy.